Service completely tailored to your needs, some examples but not limited to:
- Trace and serve.
- Specific time visit
- Collect documents from court or another address
- Attendance at multiple addresses at the same time
- Sit and wait at address awaiting your instruction to serve
- Keep you up-to date of our progress at all times
- Provide a statement of service, certificate of service or affidavit upon successful service
- Process serve under the relevant CPR and Insolvency Rules
If our service attempts are unsuccessful, we will gather evidence and a witness statement will be prepared to support an application for substituted service.